Friday, October 30, 2009

Our broken window whoes




Gunnar decided to play with an old Daisey air rifle, that I had told him to leave alone and put back in the basement. In the kitchen making dinner, I hear JT scream that Gunnar shot the window. No, no way, he wouldn't be that stupid. Would he? He was. A tiny hole, with a larger amount shot out the back between the insulated panes. The whole unit needs to be replaced. Over 6 1/2 by 4 1/2 feet of glass, the largest window in our house. The rifle was old and the b.b only went through one. The first estimate was around $650, not as bad as I thought, of course that was only looking at the outside, they came in and measured for about ten minutes. I hope it isn't much higher. Kids, can't live with them, hum...that's all I got. Spider cracks make it necessary to replace, sooner then later. If the whole things was laying on the ground I think I would feel better.


1 comment:

meredith said...

I'm so sorry Lisa. Eventually this will be a great stort to tell at his wedding.... :)