Sunday, October 18, 2009

Pumpkin Patch Fun





We spent the day at a fun pumpkin patch near Rochester.(Tweities Pumpkin Patch.) We played in the different areas, and then we rode on a wagon out to the patch to pick a few pumpkins. Gunnar had to work at Hyvee so he missed out on all the fun. We came home and went to the store for apples, carmel and a strange selections of olives, pickles, hot peppers, and jalapenos, the olives were green and stuffed with things(yummy). We were all hungry and shouldn't have gone shopping for any food.
I'm exhausted, I think this flu is really taking forever to get over. Still coughing and tired all the time, soon I hope to feel more like myself.

3 comments:

meredith said...

I LOVE Tweites. We go every year and actually planned on going on Saturday except everyone was sick. That would have been a lot of fun if we had run into you there!

Heather said...

Pumpkin patches are so much fun with the kids. I do hope you feel 100% soon.

Grandpa and Grandma B said...

Looks like a fun time. Hope you get well soon.