Saturday, October 31, 2009

My birthday present, sky diving has to wait for spring.


With all the illness around my birthday, and the crazy summer, I never got to sky diving, so hopefully in the spring. This is my new toy instead. I have used it, and I can feel it. Ouch, and wow I am in bad shape. Being the big 40 now, I really have to start taking care of myself or I'm afraid I may fall apart. Mary Osterlee, told me once that age would catch up and then I would have to stop eatting everything I wanted, when I wanted. She was right, I now exercise 5-7 days a week and that is just to stay where I am.(of course I still eat what I want, hum maybe I need to change that.) Yuck!!! Maybe building more muscles will help. I have to read the manuel while I'm trying anything, it is all still pretty new to me.

3 comments:

Grandpa and Grandma B said...

Wow I have often thought that would be a great machine to have but too expensive. Maybe I will have to try yours out.

Grandpa and Grandma B said...

I just read what David paid for the BowFlex - I would have snapped it up too.

Heather said...

cool.