Saturday, October 17, 2009

What a mess!


The culprit.

After working over 6 hours, now this. Great, just great.


David yelled for me to come outside after he went out to get Gunnar at work. This is some of what we found. (My batteries died so I will post Davids photos when I get them off his camera.) The bushes and trees on 2nd ave were covered in TP but 4th st was clear, YEAH!!! After Gunnar got home we discovered the startling fact that the inside the yard was covered in TP. Every tree and bush, much worse then if only the outside had been done. The top of the garage has at least five almost full, wet rolls, scattered over the roof(it may be there forever. Or at least until we get up to clean out the gutters in the spring.) Another joy of having teenagers. At least they are old enough to clean it up themselves. I really was laughing when we found the mess, it was pretty funny after all.

3 comments:

meredith said...

lol at least you know that gunnar is well loved!

Grandpa and Grandma B said...

I would rather have a child a whole lot less loved then to clean up that mess, we had frozen toilet paper for the whole winter one year.

Lisa do you remember the year someone did that to our house and grandpa went out and cleaned it all up and re rolled it for us to use? Yuk!!

meredith said...

LOL that makes me laugh!!!!!

:)