Thursday, September 17, 2009

Twenties Girl by Sophie Kinsella

Loved it!!! I went a little crazy at the library and now I need to read three more books this week. I need to stay away from that place. This book is witty, sweet, laugh out loud in parts, and tears in others. You will want to hug your grandma when you finish it, I only got to call mine. A single girl in London is at her Great Aunts funeral, who she has never met, and well the funeral is called off and it's hilarious watching all the trouble she gets into. I will never look at an elderly individual the same way again. Read this book. We're all young on the inside, forever! Loved it!!!

1 comment:

Dane said...

I love that you post book reviews. Once I am settled in my new place, I'm gonna check some of these out and snuggle with 'em. Thanks!