Friday, September 11, 2009

School is here at last.


Here are the three youngest on the first day of school. I dropped them off and then went home and cleaned for six hours. Then Wednesday I dropped them off and went back to bed for six hours. Thursday I dropped them off and went shopping, oil change, groceries and I finished another book. Ahhhhhh school. I missed getting a photo of Gunnar and Qatar, they did not look as excited as these three do.
Zeke is a safety patrol again this year and this is the photo from yesterday and the road he is patrolling. We will be riding bikes to school today. The van is in for some work and so we are carless, we did walk home the last three days.

1 comment:

Grandpa and Grandma B said...

They all look great, especially Zeke, can't wait to see them again. We love you