Monday, July 19, 2010

Drug test


I'm actually up to post this one. I didn't eat any protein for dinner, so I'm shaking, inside and out, and stuffing my mouth with peanut butter to get it to stop so I can go back to bed. I really hurt my knee and so I'm off of P90X for a week(last week), but I guess I still need to eat protein. Back to the protein shakes tomorrow. I will start with the workouts for my upper body tomorrow. Ice and Advil are helping, but my knee still hurts, Sliding down the hill was not a good idea, I guess.

Here is the actual post. I had to pee in this cup for Hormel the other day. WHY? I've had the same taste testing job for 14 years off and on, and now they want a urine sample?(I make a few hundred bucks a year, very part-time.) It took about an hour to figure out where to go(that is another story on its own, it is like another world out there behind the tall fences of the plant, I much prefer the front door to the back.) I filled out four long forms and then had an interview about my answers and then the test that you wait for the results. If I had known how long it was going to be and the problems I would have finding the place I would have told them to keep their ham and the few bucks I get and forget it. (If I have to do that again I will) I've had a drug test before, for some job, but this took forever.(You cannot wash your hands until you hand the sample to the person, pee in a cup and not hit my hand? HOW? YUCK!!! Zeke thought it was funny I hit my hand, he's glad to have something to aim with. HAHA)