Monday, July 5, 2010

P90X 60 day results.

I've had some significant changes this time around here are my stats.
Now At the start
Body Fat 22.7% 26.27
Weight 127.4 131
Chest 35" 35 thank heaven.
Waist 29 " 29 1/2
Hips 38" 38 what can I say, I'm hippy.
Rt Thigh 19 1/2" 19"
Lf Thigh 19 1/2" 19
Rt Arm 11 1/4" 10"
Lf Arm 11" 10"
Injured my left arm in August and it is almost at full strength but not quite. My back and neck are getting better, but still bother me from time to time. The chiropractor is doing a great job of keeping me aligned to work-out. If I had just let my body slide I would still be in pain and not moving much, P90X has added stability to my back and my left arm that I wouldn't have without the program. I'm more sturdy at now 40 then I was at 30.

Its not huge results, but the body fat loss is significant and so my weight is not going down due to muscle building and that is what I was looking for when I started this program. 30 more days to go. BRING IT ON!!!!

1 comment:

H. Wimmer said...

I think you look GREAT!! I'm not sure I told you that but you look great and I only hope to be that fit and in shape after having 5 kids!! I'm starting to think about that program more and more after I have this baby!! Thanks for the GREAT party. We had a blast!!