Saturday, July 3, 2010

Summer Summer Summer


Summer is blowing by fast. It has been busy with the play and then visitors, camp, classes, and general life. Connett has been visiting and the kids have enjoyed having him around. The pool one day, basketball in the yard, magic games and xbox are all favorites with the group. I'll post more photos later.

Everyone had a dental appt. yesterday and Cenneidigh needs to have 7 teeth pulled in order to make room for the next ones. 5 baby teeth and 2 permanents that there is no room for. Her xrays are a mess, teeth everywhere. The orthodontist showed me she is missing one molar, it is not there on the xray and that is a good thing, not room for it anyway. She is a loud mouth, but has a small mouth after all.

The other day I was at Hyvee and after the groceries were rang up and packed back in the cart did I realize I had left my card at home. David had pumped the gas for me after I got started
a few days before and I had forgotten to get it back. He left it on my pillow so I wouldn't forget it. It got placed on the table next to the bed and so I forgot about it. I called David to come bail me out, no answer. Called my Dad and my Mom came, I guess maybe you never grow out of needing your parents. I'm so embarrassed. Linda, at Hyvee was great and said it happens all the time, but not to me. Linda was my boss when I was in high school and Gunnar's current supervisor. She just laughed about my red face.

Have a good summer and remember it goes by fast, get out there and enjoy it. But remember your money.

No comments: