Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Hormel Girls opens tonight at Riverland


Gunnar is playing Jay Hormel in this production opening tonight. I'm really excited to see it, he is singing the songs all over the house. I hope if you have time that you can all get a chance to go see it. Tonight through Saturday at 7 PM. There is a reception at the Hormel house for some of the original Hormel Girls Saturday afternoon you can call the home for details.
My interview with the school board is today and I don't know how that is going to go. Heres hoping not to sound like an idiot and to let happen what is suppose to happen. The kids are the ones who are important in this decision and I hope the best person for them is chosen.

2 comments:

meredith said...

good luck to you today Lisa and to Gunnar!

Dane said...

Fun to catch up on this school board thing. (Well, for me--a little hair-pulling for you I'd imagine!)

Having Gunnar sing all over the house sounds delicious! I wish I could be there...sigh.