Thursday, July 29, 2010

The Vampire Diaries Books 87,88,89,90,91,92,93,94,95, 96 and 97

David and I watch this show and so to see a book that is actually part of the TV series I had to read it.
The third book in the series. It is quite violent, but its main character is a kick-butt girl who has found she has magical powers. Zeke loves them and is begging us to order the next one because our library doesn't have it. When we run out of other things to read then we order books, but I think we can all wait. So many things to read and so little time.



The show is so Soap Opera like that I decided to read the books instead, but they are nothing like the show so that didn't help. The names of the characters and the town are all that is about the same in the books as the show. They were quick to read and not bad. The ending was a bit too sappy, but they were fast to read. You need to read them all they really don't each have a separate ending.
Also I read an older Linda Howard, After the Night, and a trilogy by Nora Roberts about vampires, Morrigan's Cross, Dances of the Gods and The Valley of Silence. The first was not great, the trilogy was good. Pretty Little Liars number 2 Fabulous.
I've hurt my knee, jumpers or runners injury so I have to rest it up on a pillow with ice a few times a day. Reading is so much better then TV. I also have to exercise it lightly. The worse position is sitting in a chair, standing, laying and just about any other position is better then sitting.

No comments: