Saturday, April 16, 2011

Life in our home

Zeke is a different child in our home, I went up stairs to pick up towels, we are out again,  I found a pile upstairs in Qatar, and JT's room and then in Zeke's room.......NOTHING.....so clean and tidy I could find no towels or anything else out of place.  Such a change in a house that is over run and filled with too much stuff and no where to put it all.  Zeke is a bit of a perfectionist, but I love the clean room, the piano practicing, the great grades.  Yeah, I guess every family has one( one that is a bit crazy hahaha ;)

I worked at Ellis on Monday and then off to pick up JT for piano, off to the post office to mail some books for our contest winners, then back to school of Cenny and then to piano for her.  Dinner made and in the oven to cook and then David and I headed to the track for Zeke.  We watched him run the 100 and then had to get home to feed the other kids.   A long day and then to Bed exhausted.

1 comment:

Grandpa and Grandma B said...

All in the day of a family - way to go Zeke!