Sunday, April 3, 2011

Harvard Square-yeah thats right I went to Harvard(ok for the day only)

   Kristi and Cordy met me there and we went to lunch at a Japanese restaurant, I really liked the food.  Cordy had just been part of a Japan fund raiser the night before.  She is a good eater, it was great to see them and to talk with Kristi.  Thanks guys for coming to see me.  The drive for them was about the length of time we spent together.  Thanks.  I missed Paige by a day, I'm sure shes having fun with the Diethers.
    Harvard tour, one group was lead by Austins own Anthony Hernandez.
    Ryan Larson touching the foot of John Harvard for good luck, he later kissed it to be sure.
  Inside the dining hall, part of it anyway.  This also has a memorial to the Harvard students who died in the Civil War.  It was a fun day and a great tour.

No comments: