Tuesday, April 19, 2011

In Case You Haven't Heard Yet

      Gunnar told me what on of his friends said to him the other day.
 Gunnar  "Mom,one of my friends said that you subbed in his class.  I asked really she does mostly special ed?"

Me "I did do a AP history RCC class the other day so lots of seniors and sophomores."

Gunnar "Oh, well he said that he thought you were odd."

Me "Oh...I can see that I guess I am a bit odd at times."

Gunnar "No he said hot not odd."

Me "He said HOT, now that is a bit better then odd."

Gunnar "I thought I would throw up."

Me "Thanks for that."

David "Oh man we are never going to hear the end of this."

Me "Probably not.  I'm HOT yeah!!!!"

Finnegan also loves me, I guess my demographic is getting younger now.

3 comments:

Heather said...

hahaha that is awesome!Are you surprised? really? Of course you are hot!
Tyler told my little brother's girlfriend that she is capital HOT!

Jobove - Reus said...

I am a person considered offensive to society, nineteenth century tell a thousand views, I visited your blog and I love, a hug from Reus Catalonia and many thanks for visiting my blog, you are a very brave person.

Grandpa and Grandma B said...

Are we ever going to hear the end of this blag blag blag!! It does help the 41 year old ego though doesn't it!