Thursday, April 7, 2011

Food Glorious Food many many choices

Cordy and I at the restaurant in Harvard square.  Great food.


 This is Margo at an Italian restaurant in Little Italy, it was so authentic(according to those in the group who had been to Italy).  I managed to leave my camera here, but the next day when I realized it the bus drivers dropped everyone at China Town and took me back to the North End to retrieve it.  Great bus drivers if you need a tour bus hire Reading Bus Company in Reading MN.

 China Town after I got my camera back, YEAH!!!!
 Many many rest stops.
   The Hard Rock Cafe, I had a salad(chaperon shot).  This was our first stop in Boston and it took 2 GPS and many kids connected to the internet with their cells to find it.  Our last meal was at the Old County Buffet and they only had seating in groups of four.  The last few kids had to sit with adults and I called out to Selena that I had seen her roll her eyes at the thought.  She swore she didn't and then she and Danni said they wanted to sit with me, I guess I am the best!!!!!!   This was a terrific set of kids and a wonderful experience.  I want to go again.

No comments: