Sunday, June 20, 2010

Gregor the Overlander by Suzanne Collins

I love this series. I finished the last book and I cried. I really hope she writes another. I would recommend this to everyone. I love this author. I'm looking forward to the 3rd book in the Hunger Games series now. She creates unique worlds for us to enter and experience. What a fantastic thing to be able to do for everyone.
Gregor is 11 at the beginning and he is expected to take on the very adult role as the Warrior. Loved the relationship in his family. Loved the relationship in the Underland. Of course that is what life is all about, relationships. Relationships are all we have when you really get down to it. Who is important to you? Tell them, you never know when it may be too late to let them know how you feel. Loved these books, everyone of them. Read them, read them, read them. I had a hard time putting them down once I started.
Books 76 and 77 read this year.

No comments: