Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Weight loss

Yes this diet has really made me feel better, but the weight loss is there also.  I weigh about 118(I've sat between 117-125 for the last two years since I discovered mal-absorption my gut is messed up.) and for years I sat at 135.  So that is a good thing.  I wear a size 3-4 and some 2's.  Things are going well there, but I don't want to lose too much weight.  I want to be healthy and fit not just thin.  Thin may be in ....but its not that great .  My bed is comfortable, but some things are too sharp and stiff for me to sit on...boney is not a great thing for comfort.  I do get hungry because no one really serves what I can eat.  My job serves breakfast/lunch/snack and yet I can't eat 99% of what they serve so I bring lunch and eat breakfast before I go to work.  Zeke more then makes up for it by eating enough for three people.

No comments: