Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Reading and reviews

I really appreciate all the work that everyone of my readers and reviewers is doing.  I have fallen off the wagon in reading at least.  Working 40 plus hours a week and having trips and on the weekends is really wreaking havoc with my ability to keep my eyes open.  I have turned down lots of review requests lately and will forward ones I think you will enjoy...but do not feel obligated.  Keep up the reading and great work.  I will get better as I get used to running and playing 8 1/2 hours a day.  So tired and beat that I can't keep my eyes open once I do get home.  We had the same dinner 4 times last week.  Poor kids and husband...oh well life goes on.  Keep reading and if you read something you want to review send it to me....thanks.   Lisa

No comments: