Monday, June 11, 2012

Tennis and close couples

David and I are looking for couple activities to do together as are kids get more independent.
So today we bought two tennis rackets and 6 balls.
After 20 mins I had hit three balls over the fence and we called it a day.
Of course we had just walked 5 miles that morning and running around in 80+ degrees was getting to us.
Wimps?  Well yes sometimes we are.
So now we just need to grab the rackets  and the balls and walk to the courts.
I am awful I hit the ball everywhere and anywhere.  David has a bit better aim then I do.
Oh well we will see how it goes...neither of us know how to play so we are just hitting the ball back and forth between the two of us.
Qatar knows how to play maybe we need help from him.
The next adventure will be with canoes.

No comments: