Monday, June 25, 2012

David and the new calling

David was set-apart as a High Priest today at church, about time he falls asleep in church and I think that is a requirement or something.  He was also called to the 2nd counselor in the Bishopric.  Things are a changing around here and only getting more busy not less.  I hate to tell you guys, but life doesn't slow down as your kids get more self reliant it just gets more busy.  Different but the same in many ways....less time at home and more time out....less little problems and more big ones....less things getting done and yet more at the same time... Strange I know but it is life.

3 comments:

H. Wimmer said...

Now he can sleep and have an excuses!!

Heather said...

Don't tell me that!! Sheesh.
Congrats to David too

Heather said...

Don't tell me that!! Sheesh.
Congrats to David too