Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Watch out Gunnar can drive




Gunnar passed his permit test and now has 6 months before he can take his drivers test. He can drive with an adult with a license now. Stay off the roads. You should call before going out to be sure Gunnar is safe at home.
I've spent 9 days waiting at the Northbridge Mall for Gunnar to take his 30 hour drivers class. I got to know quite a few of the mall walkers and a few, at least one everyday, loved to sit across from me and talk to me for an hour or so. I got a lot of reading done, but someone always interrupted the best part so I could talk with them about whatever was on their mind. David took Gunnar on one day to get some needed supplies at Home Depot.

3 comments:

Nessa said...

Gunnar and driving...oh, the horror!

meredith said...

yeah Gunnar!

H. Wimmer said...

I am so VERY excited I live in Arizona!! Have fun with you sorta freedom GUNNAR