Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Kids at our house.



David and I have tried everything to keep kids out of the house. We don't usually feed them and David tries to look disgusted when they walk in and out, but nothing has worked so far. I've heard other parents say that they want to be the house that everyone hangs out at, but when you are you start to wish you weren't. Lots of kids playing magic and computer from these photos. We had lots of pop left over from the 4th so the kids gave it all away to their friends(yeah I don't need all the sugar.) I need to take more photos because sometimes I swear that my kids are not even here when the crowds appear.
One thing about magic is, it sure brings people together. Zeke, Gunnar, and Qatar and their friends seem to be able to play this game together without problems or arguments. Gunnar also sold a rare card he pulled from a booster pack for 66 dollars on Ebay. Not bad for a silly game.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Turn on the heater, that will get them to leave.
or...get really involved in whatever they do. "Say! you're playing magic huh? Cool, I'll call a friend and we will play with you kids." or....create a nasty smell in the house. One of those has to work right?