Thursday, August 19, 2010

Books 107, 108, 109, and 110

Another Virgil Flowers mystery, that is not half bad. Minnesota author.
More of a kids book, an interesting story about being almost 12 and needing a mom. Swedish author.
Her first and I loved it. Great story, good flow, lots of Minnesota things going on in this one. Would recommend to anyone, a good mystery. Quite clean. Another Minnesota author.
Her second and I liked this one. Same characters from the first and still an interesting mystery about the death of a groom, who was a no show at his wedding. Face blindness? WOW. Interesting, David has her next one on order at the library. I think we are number 75 or so on the list. Riley is funny and not above doing whatever it takes to get the story. Read these, she came to the library here and I forgot to go. Now I wish I had.

No comments: