Sunday, December 14, 2008

My poor mouth.


My mouth hurts from putting the aligners in and out to eat. I have stopped talking while wearing them because one side of my tongue is in shreds and talking makes me want to cry. I am assured that this is temporary, but with four weeks of this set ahead of me I want to cry. I hope my tongue gets use to these and then I can talk again. I just hope I do not go through this with the next three sets of these things. I will now just take them out if I have more then a few words to say. I know what you are all thinking, but I am going to wear these like I should. I will just have to learn to be quiet. It will be a learning experience for me. I am not a quiet person usually.(That last statement is for those of you who do not know me well.)

1 comment:

Dawn said...

I don't envy you. I had to get a bite guard, and it was pretty miserable, because me teeth shifted. I only had the pain the one day. Good luck with that