Wednesday, December 17, 2008

I am freezing and sick of sick kids


It is so cold I am sitting typing with gloves on to keep my fingers from freezing.

I am freezing to death.

Cenneidigh threw up on Monday night several times and it was always after I had just finally gotten to sleep again. She stayed home Tuesday with Qatar who has a nasty cold. I missed a day of work, I said no when I was called since I did not think Qatar would be good at cleaning up after Cenneidigh if needed. I guess that is why I have this sort of job.

My stomach has been sick since Monday.

4 comments:

meredith said...

Lisa I'm so sorry that you have sick kids- especially this close to Christmas- you can't get anything done to get ready and you are wondering who will still be sick on Christmas. I hope all feel great soon.
BTW- I LOVE your picture- I feel that cold too!!!

Heather said...

Yuck. seriously the worst. but, on the bright side, most of you probably won't be sick on Christmas.

H. Wimmer said...

It's tradition everyone get sick right before, during and after Christmas... If someone in the family wasn't sick over the christmas holiday....well It wouldn't be Christmas

Nessa said...

PUKE CHICKEN!!! Just think...we need a new 'sick' story!