Saturday, December 27, 2008

Busy fun Christmas




We had the family over for Christmas Eve and then again for Christmas dinner. It was a busy holiday with lots of family, fun and food. I ate until I wanted to puke and still found room for a few more goodies. I hope you all had a great Christmas. I received two very heavy items that should help me improve my physical strength this year.
The photos are of Cenneidigh and Gunnar playing the guitar game. Cenneidigh wanted a Hannah Montana Guitar game for the TV so we gave it to both her and Gunnar knowing that that is as close as Gunnar is getting to the real guitar hero until his grades improve.
I will post more photos when I get them off of David's camera.
PS...I am almost done with the book I am writing.

1 comment:

meredith said...

We had a great Christmas, thanks so much for inviting us!!!!!