Thursday, December 4, 2008

Busy Days Yuck!!!


Today Ezekiel has a Geography Bee at 1:15pm, he is very nervous, Cenneidigh has an orthodontic appt. at 2pm. Qatar has a Basketball game at 4:30pm. Then I have an appt. at 5:45pm and Qatar's Christmas Concert is at 7pm. David is leaving for DC on Sunday. He has a conference to attend there. Qatar and I leave for Eagle Bluff on Monday and we all get back sometime on Wednesday. By the way it is suppose to be very cold while Qatar and I are gone on the outdoor adventure at Eagle Bluff where the motto is, "It is never to cold to be outside for the day." Goody for me.

Gunnar has Basketball practice until 6pm tonight. Last night Gunnar got home at 6pm from practice and then was gone again until after 8pm handing out phone books. The Basketball team is doing the phone book delivery for cash for the team. Poor Qatar was gone yesterday from 7am(Jazz band rehearsal) until he got home at 6:30 from practice and Science Olympiad prep. He left at 7am today for Early bird Choir and he will be at school until after the concert. Science stuff right after school again. Enjoy your little ones that stay at home most of the time. At least you get to see them for more then five mins a day.

2 comments:

Heather said...

I should enjoy them while I can? huh. What if they are driving me crazy though? no, seriously, most days I am glad we can stay home together and play all day.

Unknown said...

It seems to last forever when you are at home all the time with babies, but it goes by very fast and then they are all off to school and you are the new chauffer for the family. I thought I never had me time before and now I do not have it again. I miss activites I want to do or attend all the time from other events I need to watch the kids do and I do not over schedule the kids. One activity for most and maybe two for the older ones and that is it and still no home time to speak of.