Tuesday, July 15, 2008

More Swimming Photos





We are now in the third session of swimming lessons and here are more photos. Qatar is in level 5 and JT, Cenny and Zeke are in level 2. I have not given them lessons before(except Gunnar and Qatar). I just got busy and did not think about it until this year. BAD MOM SLAPPING MY HAND NOW!!!
Also here is a shot of the third of July at the slide I was supervising for a few hours. This was one dollar a slide and I must admit, when there were no lines I let everyone go twice for a ticket(1 dollar). I think some parents could have paid for college with how many times their kids went down the slide alone.

4 comments:

Ashley said...

I used a gal that lives in Rochester who is in our stake. I heard about her through Sis. Blake because she did her son's wedding photos. She is a teacher but does it on the side. I think she does a great job! And affordable too. Her name is Ann Eldrich if you may know her.

Heather said...

I just put ty in swim lessons and he cried for the last 1/2 hour. He is the youngest in his class though. I don't blame him for not wanting to jump to a stranger. I wouldn't either.

Heather said...

I like the new photo on the top of your page! it looks good.

meredith said...

thanks for taking pictures. I just realized that all the pics of my kids so far this summer have been taken by someone else......