Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Gunnar - Save the Date

Gunnar finished his interview with the Bishop last night and now he needs to see the Stake President.  So his papers will be sent this week or next and then we wait. (Everything else is done, we have things to do now that just need to be done before he leaves.)   Not long as far as I know.  I wanted everyone to know that if he gets his call in the next four weeks we will want to take him to the temple in June, mid June so that he has quite a few chances to go before he leaves to wherever he is going.  Anyone wanting to come let me know and I will cement the date as soon as we gets his call.

This is a Save the Date kind of thing I guess.  Mid-June St. Paul Temple.  We hope you all can come, but understand schedules and travel problems...we have tons of them.  It will be a Saturday or a late session on a weekday...I'm working all summer and so is he.  Or like David says...Normal for most people.

We have a list of all the missions and the probabilty of each mission.  It will be fun to see how it all comes out.  One of his roommates is in the MTC today.
Post a Comment