Monday, August 22, 2011

Mail I wonder what comes while we are gone?

Everyday at our house we get a pile of mail, packages and things it is getting ridiculous.  Four books this week. at least three or more every week and then a large portrait of Gunnar or was that the family at last.  I got home and found the box empty so I checked the house and finally called David, he hung it in the bathroom behind the toilet.  It was  groupon and I love it.  We have piles of books to get rid of and giveaway on Goodreads, this free book thing is great.  Maybe a bit to great.  Simon and Shuster had found us and we are getting real published books even some hardbacks now.  More to read and more to reveiw.

2 comments:

H. Wimmer said...

I would have no problem taking a few books off your hands :)

Felicity Grace Terry said...

If only our mail was half as exciting ..... it seems to consist mainly of junk mail these days. Still, better this than bills.