Monday, March 28, 2011

Stress is killing me.


I've been sick for awhile now(digestive, stomach issues, unexplained weight loss) and so I finally made the referral appointment here.  I'm sure they will do tests that are not pleasant and I'm not excited.  I hope to get to the bottom of why I can hardly eat anything without getting sick(explained weight loss maybe?)  I miss really tasty food.  I have no idea how I'm going to eat on my trip to Boston.  


Anyone with good stress management tips let me know, I know my emotions also play apart in how well I feel during the day.  If I stress out I'm really ill a few days later.  YUCK!!!!


Help!!!

1 comment:

Renee Anderson said...

Watch comedies and make sure you have deep belly laughs throughout the show! My favorite stress reliever-"Funniest Home Videos".