Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Do you ever want to hide from your kids?

I do, in the nicer weather I go out in the garage and sit in the car to take a break. I now have to find other places. Sometimes my room, but that is the first place they look. Sometimes the bathroom with the door closed, but the light off. Is it just me? Maybe five put my mental capacity over the top. Sometimes I just can't deal with the noise.

Did I tell you I lock them outside in the nice weather, the door slams and slams otherwise. Now not during meals or bad weather, just on nice days that they need to be soaking up the Vit. D. Does this make me weird?

3 comments:

Nessa said...

Yes...you are weird, but not because you need a break! I wait fro Eric to come home and then I take a LOOOOONG shower just to get away from it all!

Grandpa and Grandma B said...

I remember going in the bathroom while you all were suppose to be cleaning up from dinner, just so I could get a few minutes alone but someone always followed me and if I didn't answer when they knocked they would pound so most of the time I would be in the bathroom with two on the counters talking and at least one on my lap.

Heather said...

I was hiding in the van today for a couple of minutes...count me in as "weird" :)