Monday, March 14, 2011

Pre-school Fun

At preschool last week we were playing with clothes pins. I don't know whose idea it was to stick them in my hair, but it caught on fast. A cute chorus of giggles broke out and then everyone got in on the fun.(this is not me, but you get the picture) My head was covered with clothes pins, the other teacher took a photo to show the teacher I was subbing for. After we ran out, the kids decided to help remove them. After a few were yanked out with hanks of my hair, I sprang up and told everyone I would removed them myself. Now if they could have guaranteed me they would only pull out the gray hair I would have allowed it, but they couldn't so I removed them.
I have to tell you that most of the little girls in the class had the most beautiful hair and the way their moms had it parted and braided was amazing.

1 comment:

Grandpa and Grandma B said...

nothing more fun then doing a little girl's hair especially if she has lots of it.