Saturday, August 11, 2012

Zeke won again and now.....

Now we just have to figure out how to pay to get him there.  It is an all pay fair so even with competing he has to pay the entrance fee and so do the rest of us.  Parking is more expensive then the tickets.....Whine....  I want to go to Valley Fair not the State Fair.
The State Fair is just a sea of people and being my height I can't see what is beyond the backs.
Whine whine whine I hate the State Fair...I hate crowds and it is one overly crowded place.
Whine.....Also Zeke was not well prepared and I was cheering for 2nd.  He better prepare for the State Fair or we are not going.  Being rewarded for a few hours of practice is a bad thing in my book,
they begin to think they can wing it every time and that is not the case(or rarely the case.)  Zeke better prepare or we are staying far away from the crazy place.

2 comments:

Grandpa and Grandma B said...

We will figure out if we can figure out how to do both just not everyone at the state fair. Hopefully they will turn out to be on the same day.

PS How much did he win anyway??

Unknown said...

Meredith said she had some tickets she wont be using that will help a ton....thanks