Friday, November 11, 2011

CC banquet at the end of the season


Last night was Qatar's cross country banquet and we were assigned to bring a side dish, I made butter potatoes and I forgot how good those are, but as Kristi has said, "Anything with a stick of butter in it has to taste good."  Well they did, I also made a cherry dump cake and off we went at 6 PM, we got home after 10PM.  The coach loves the kids and talked at least 5 minutes about each one and then did a photo montage of each senior for over that time and then talked.  I thought I was going to fall asleep at the table.  I love that my kids like to be involved, but sometimes I don't.  I was still 1500 steps behind 10,000(another post soon)when we got home so I walked on the treadmill and then finally got to go to bed.   I worked kindergarten and will again today, they can tire you out pretty quickly. This morning should be fun with JT and Cenneidigh being grouchy from a lack of sleep.

No comments: