Monday, November 7, 2011

Another week of work and a broken washer

  The washing machine won't agitate and yet when the repair guy was here it did everything it was suppose to.  It was like a sick child at the doctors office running around.  Well hopefully they can come again today and have another look so we can go back to doing laundry here at home.  I spent most of Saturday at my parents doing a few loads of absolutely needed laundry for the week coming.  Problem is I'm working and so we need to schedule after work for them and then it is usually around 5....ughhh.  I just want it to work that all...not much to ask.

2 comments:

Grandpa and Grandma B said...

No appliance quits working when it is convenient, it is always when you are behind in your wash or when the lice have come for a visit! Good luck sweetie!

Grandpa and Grandma B said...

Glad you got everything working! Another individual could not figure out I unplug everything when we leave.