Saturday, September 10, 2011

To work or not to work...that is the question.


My boss from Albert Lea called asking if I would come back, I had a slow season last year so I'm not sure.  Then he told me the new owner wants me to come back and manage the place.  Well I was a manager of a 24/7 facility years ago and hated it most of the time. Management is tough and friends that you use to work with now work for you and don't respond the same.  Also the hours and the kids would hate that, they are spoiled rotten with me home most of the time.  Subbing this year is changing and I don't know how that is going to work...I don't really know what to do.  What a pain and along with this my therapist thinks I should go back to school and become a special ed teacher.  What to do, what to do?

2 comments:

Grandpa and Grandma B said...

Unless you plan to bike to Albert Lea the cost of driving is going to eat up way more than it is worth. The kids come first! I'd wait and see what how the subbing works.

Alan and Brittney said...

become a special education teacher!!! you totally rock at it!!!