Monday, September 12, 2011

My eyes.....



It may be time, this time.  I had an eye appointment a few years back and she said I needed only reading glasses which I took back because they made me sick.  At the return she told me I would know when I needed glasses and I think it may be time soon.  My eyes hurt and water more and in the morning it takes me an hour or so to actually be able to focus on things.  I read with those reader glasses at a 1.25 right now and that helps me, especially at night.  I hate the fact that when it is dim at all I can't read anything, I used to read in the almost darkness.  Getting old sucks.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Getting old sucks???? Nooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!! I can't imagine needing glasses, bones aching, back hurting, hearing going, needing pills for this and that......wait a minute, that sounds familiar...........I'm OLD! Noooooooooooo......Love sue

Heather said...

If being blind means you're old, then I have been 'old' since I was ten. Just sayin.

Unknown said...

I've had great eyesight forever and now it just sucks I want to see like I used too, in the dark, the dusk, faraway and close-up. Except I look younger now when I look in the mirror all the wrinkles have disappeared so maybe I'm better off like this. Reality can really beat you down. Thanks for the review anymore? Just sayin.

Grandpa and Grandma B said...

Hey face it and enjoy what you have!