Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Books 88-103 read 2011

 Self discovery in these pages.
 Sweet and not as much sex
Not bad for sci-fi

 Great author
Maybe with a bit more work this could be great
 Sweet
 Love this author and this was good not like the short story
Ok working my way through all Harlequin different types of romances.  Too much sex in this type still, don't read the Blaze type.
 Interesting
Sweet very clean christian romance
Not worth the time to read this short story is stupid

Retribution (Dark-Hunter, #20)
20th in the series and it was Okay
Sins of the Mother: A Novel
Long story of a family
Invisible
Very short and worth reading
Flash and Bones (Temperance Brennan, #14)
Love this series
His Country Girl (Granger Family Ranch, Book 4)
I got five copies of this to giveaway anyway I want.  I may
leave them in the waiting room at the hospital
next time I am there and give one away
on the blog.

I'm getting tired I need help...if you read just give me a review of the book with the title, and author and how many stars I will fill the rest in for the review and give you the credit.
Any help is needed thanks.

No comments: