Monday, May 23, 2011

Qatar wearing Grandpa's pants

Qatar had on a pair of linen looking cargo pants at church and I noticed a label on the side pocket and it was like the one above.  I said "Where did you get those pants?"  I didn't recognize them.  He said. "They are grandpa's pants"  "What?"  "Zeke said they are his."   I laughed that yes the label did say est. in 1967, but I still did not think there were grandpas pants.
This is the rest of the story.  Zeke found the pants in Gunnar's out grown stuff and wore then for a play because they reminded him of grandpa pants.  So he told this to Qatar and Qatar took it literally.  Qatar is blonde, at least in the summer time that is.

2 comments:

Grandpa and Grandma B said...

I think he is a beautiful blond we all need contrast in our lives right?

Heather said...

hahaha. That's awesome.