Wednesday, May 4, 2011

;) Long Term Sub.

    I received a call from the principal of the high school the other day.  First thought was, What did my kids do, Gunnar?  He laughed and said no it was for me, What did I do?  Oh right I graduated 24 years ago.  He said that Brittney needed a sub when she had her baby, she teaches a special ed class I love and I love the para's and the other teachers in the area.  I start Monday with three days of shadowing and then I sub as normal until she has the baby or until the 16th.  I sub everyday from the 16th until the end of school.  Pretty exciting.  Lots of planning with the kids and my parents for rides I have to work from 7:30 - 3:30 and I get paid more(quite a bit for that extra hour).  I need the money for our vacation and of course Gunnar(seniors are expensive)  He's in Orlando right now with DECA for a competition.

I'm excited about this opportunity.

No comments: