Sunday, May 29, 2011

Books books books and yet I miss place the ones I need

We are beginning to have piles of books on every surface.  I need to find one to send to Heather and yet that is the one I can't find.  Heather I promise to keep looking and will send it then.

I think the problem is that all the stuff for the graduation party is in the house and that is a lot of stuff, here is a small list:  300 bags of Doritios, plates, napkins, plastic wear, cups, 8 24 count of pop, only 2 cases of water so far, yard signs and other decorations, large photo mounting sheets and then the other stuff that needs a home.  We are having walking tacos or tacos in a bag for the party.  What a mess and we have the new ceiling fan(in the box still) in that room also until we move it upstairs to mount at the top of the stairs that are still not there.  Screaming now.............

1 comment:

Heather said...

Glad you are looking, it sounds like you are SUPER busy. Good luck!