Friday, December 10, 2010

Parker and Christmas, hes as bad as the kids

I got this for Parker for Christmas. I was wrapping presents yesterday, he was watching me and saw this come out of the bag. I put it on the coffee table and took care of a few other things. He sniffed and sniffed and then tried to pull it off the table. I told him 'no' and he put his head on the top of the toy and whined. He's as bad as the kids. I picked it up and wrapped it. He then sniffed the wrapped packages and found it. He laid next to it and started to whine again. I picked it up and took it upstairs. Sorry buddy, but everyone needs to wait for Christmas.

2 comments:

Heather said...

That is hilarious. Silly doggy.

Grandpa and Grandma B said...

That is what happens when he is treated like one of the kids!