Monday, December 13, 2010

Books 149, 150, 151, 152 and 153 I made it past 150 for the year.

A good thriller.
About the life of a pianist, very interesting.
Great story for anyone, more about the Greek Gods as compared to the Roman Gods.
So scary, keeping things and living in small hallways and not even a place to sit down.
Book 151 was a Suzanne Brockman thriller/romance and it went back to the library to fast to remember the title. Yeah, I made it. Now next year I'm going to come up with a list of a few books I want to read and then maybe make a theme with some others. I guess that will be a New Year resolution goal. Yeah!!!!!

2 comments:

Heather said...

Congrats! Do you actually sit down to read most of the time? or do you listen to books on cd or on an ipod or something? that is crazy how many books you and David read.
Oh, I am going to finish the city of bones series before I review it. I'm 2/3 finished with the second book of three. I love it so far!

Anonymous said...

I read most, I have four spots for book, the car(I'm in the car lots) one by the bed, one in the kitchen, and one on the coffee table. I get about an hour to read every time I sub so thats a bit. I only listen when I have work that will keep be busy for a few hours and I have a book to listen too.(that is like lining up the stars) Its taken some practice, but I can block out almost anything and read. Lisa