Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Friends and lunch.

Cenneidigh invited a friend over for the day and when we went to pick her up, we picked up her little sister also. Well, we all walked over to the school for lunch and then to the library. Everyone complained it was too far and I said "Suck it up Gas is too expensive" So we walked. We played at the park and signed up for the summer reading program. Then on the way home we stopped by the eye doctor and order JT new glasses. He fell over this last weekend and the scratches are almost all the way through, and I swear his glassed are 1/2 inch thick. Then to a craft store and then home. Yea home.

Without friends to tag along today, we will ride bikes. JT learned to ride his bike in less then a week and he never had training wheels. Way to go JT. Now we are a family of bike riders.

My hip on the right side was in pain from the walking (I had walked the dog 4 miles in the early am that day). I now am on the way to the store for new shoes and I hope that will help. The last time my hip hurt this much it required a new bed. I hope it is only shoes this time.
I told David about my pain and he said he had just read about the cause of that on the internet, so the stupid person I am I asked what was the cause. He told me it was OLD AGE. HaHAHAHAHAHAH. Thanks that really helped.

3 comments:

Heather said...

I know how you feel. Well, I'm not that old, but when I complain about anything hurting at all, Randy says something like "things just hurt when you get old." which in essence means SUCK IT UP! Course he could have a hernia or a broken bone and not go to the doctor. I give him props for being tough, but I choose the doctor!

Grandpa and Grandma B said...

Sounds like Randy learned well from Gonnie.

Nessa said...

You mean your hip hurts and David isn't fanning you with palm fronds and feeding you grapes? Wow- I don't know what to tell you...hope the new shoes work!