Saturday, June 7, 2008

Busy week



Well this week was busy like the rest. School ended on Weds. at noon and the crazy house started. Ezekiel spent the night at a friends house and we did not see him again until dinner the next day. Cenny and JT have found a new friend four houses down who goes to private school. They beg to go play there the minute they get up and the mean mom I am I make them wait until 9:30 am.
Gunnar got the grades to go on the DC trip and is now looking for odd jobs to do. He made the grades to go but not the grades for the extra spending money. Let me know if you need your lawn mowed or weeds pulled.
Qatar is still grounded and is working hard pulling weeds and mowing lawns. He is not a great bathroom cleaner yet, we are working on that.
Here is a photo from Winter Quarters and one of the master piece I made for the kids for dinner last night. I have been inspired by Heather and her Butterfly.

5 comments:

Grandpa and Grandma B said...

I give you one for creativity but I am not sure about the idea.

Nessa said...

Now, make a life sized replica of David from mashed potatoes...I loved the picture. I am totally going to do it!The hot dog that is, not the mashed potato David!

Charlie said...

I just need to know- are those ramen noodles dyed green?

Unknown said...

Ramen noodles with green food coloring in the water when boiling. Cenny ate it up. Funny how really good food they will ignore, but plastic looking food they will eat. Who knew.

Heather said...

Its all about presentation. Nice job. I bet you can't tell me you didn't have fun! Me, I stll like to play with my food.