Monday, June 30, 2008

Family get together





We had everyone over for dinner last night and it was a beautiful night. We had lots of food and more chocolate then you can imagine, but that is what this family does(chocolate). The kids had fun playing with cousins. Karl and Kristi were back from Hawaii and so why not a party. Here are a few photos that JT and Ezekiel took with Paige's camera.
Everyone left around 7pm and then I ran up to my room to finish "New Moon". I finished Twilight on Saturday and it took great strength not to sneak up at read during the dinner. But, everyone kept my attention well.

2 comments:

Heather said...

Great books aren't they! I finished all of them a while ago and also read "The Host" which I LOVED as well.

Nessa said...

Hey finish the books...Bonnie is picking up the Host today!