Monday, April 28, 2014

Disappointed - silly but true!


I am a bit disappointed and I know it is stupid but I thought that this semester I had a teacher that would grade more difficultly and really give me some good feedback on my work- well I was given all the points on almost every assignment and then with the extra points for great - fantastic jobs I ended the semester with 224/220 points - what? that is better then all the points and 228 would have been the best I could have gotten - My pursuit of the A and the perfect semester has been met too many times and I am getting bored and need feedback not praise on my work - 

Yes I know this is a stupid thing to complain about - but I am worried I will not have the knowledge I need to pass my content and pedagogy tests this next month.  I have a 4.0 for the 60 credits I have and most of those are perfect scores - no missed points and several times extra points.  I guess I just need feedback that will help me pass my exams since there is no teacher - just a computer scoring my answers.

Whineeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ;)

No comments: