Saturday, September 15, 2012

Major Let-Down - I have it~~

Well I have major Let-Down....in a good way.  After Dad told me yesterday Mom was coming home Saturday I developed a huge head-ache and was sure I was going to vomit.  I laid down and slept for an hour and still felt bad.  After another hour I felt better and yet I still felt slightly ill and my head felt like a rock was sitting on it pulling me down and making me really tired.  I still feel like that actually and think I need a vacation.  Too bad I have so much to do and no time to do it.

I hate feeling sick and I sure do today.  I hope to feel better soon and start sleeping again.  Letdown letdown and yet why?  I should feel great....I guess I need a nap.

1 comment:

Grandpa and Grandma B said...

I hate to think that my coming home caused you to get sick, stress will do that! Feel better soon love, and thank you for being there for me