Thursday, December 1, 2011

Thankful for........

Well that is a huge amount of things and so I am only going to put down a few here.

-Heat.  it is getting cold and I'm so thankful for the heater that makes my house comfortable to live in all winter.
- The big tree in the back yard this is taller then the house.  I hope it never falls, it keeps the house cool all summer with us hardly ever running the A/C.
- Windows that let the sun in and when open the fresh air.  I love looking out on the world and even do without curtains on the north side because of all the bushes surrounding the house.  The north side is the dark side of most homes.
-Kids.  I wonder about this as they yell and scream at each other about every little thing they don't like about one another.
- David because he goes to work everyday to provide what we all need and only wants some pocket change in exchange.
-Health because without it you have nothing.
-Family even though I get frustrated and tired of them some days, I'm almost sure I never make anyone tired of me.
-Books, I love to escape and live another life, if even only for a few minutes here and there.
So there are a few and many others I have in my head.  Thank you to my Heavenly Father for all of these and the all the rest.
-

1 comment:

Grandpa and Grandma B said...

I am thankful for David too - for the good husband and provider he is.